Thursday, August 17, 2006


Hi gang, I just mailed out the new CD. Actually, a friend of mine and I made it, his name is Billy Terry. I started thinking the other day that I might have duplicated a song or two from past CD's, I hope not, but I wanted to mention it. I have really enjoyed getting ya'll's CD's, so I hope you enjoy ours:


1 In the Beginning……………………………..The Stills
2 One Big Holiday……………………………..My Morning Jacket
3 Don't Know Why (You Stay)………………..The Essex Green
4 Oh Mandy…………………………………….Spinto band
5 God Monkey Robot………………………….The Apparitions
6 Staging the Plaguing of the Raised Platform……………………………………….Cornershop
7 Black Cab…………………………………….Jens Lekman
8 Bongo Bong………………………………….Manu Chao
9 Shorty's Night Out…………………………...Bellagios
10 I Burn Today………………………………….Frank Black
11 Broken Signals……………………………….The Mugs
12 History of Lovers…………………………………………Calexico & Iron and Wine
13 Rotten Love…………………………………..Levy
14 The Needle Has Landed……………………Neko Case
15 Happy Birthday………………………………Clem Snide
16 Trains to Brazil……………………………….Guillemots
17 Shine a Light…………………………………Wolf Parade
18 Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken………Camera Obscura


-Mike Finewood

1 Comments:

Blogger gideon said...

Wood - this CD really hangs together - kudos to you and your buddy - no jarring juxtapositions, sometimes you can almost imagine you're hearing the same band from cut to cut -
-Gideon

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home