Monday, February 12, 2007


What up Penguins!

Hope you all enjoy the February CD and its funky goodness.
-SMac


SMacDown: The Revenge

Intro- Sound Tribe Sector 9
Brothers and Sisters - Butch Cassidy Sound System
Bubonic Tonic - Lotus
New Planet - Medeski, Martin & Wood
Holographic Universe - Thievery Corporation & Gunjan
Drink Me Hot - Chris Joss
Chick-A-Boom - Joe Bataan (Chris Joss Remix)
Casbah - Dynamo Productions
Californie - AIR
Discern/Define - The Poets of Rhythm
Something For Madeleine - The Karminsky Experience
Divers - Boozoo Bajou
Poor Leno - Royksopp
Cirrus - Lotus
Home - The New Deal

2 Comments:

Blogger costa rica said...

Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

12:16 PM  
Blogger Conrad said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Joannah

http://keyboardpiano.net

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home